- RSS Channel Showcase 9287684
- RSS Channel Showcase 7404461
- RSS Channel Showcase 3480147
- RSS Channel Showcase 4047045
Articles on this Page
- 02/15/17--18:00: _DDGS exports reache...
- 04/05/17--21:27: _US ethanol exports ...
- 06/05/17--16:49: _Brazilian ethanol e...
- 07/19/17--16:27: _US ethanol exports ...
- 11/07/17--17:19: _Argentina expects b...
- 01/09/18--17:44: _Argentina’s biodies...
- 04/12/18--15:24: _US February ethanol...
- 06/04/18--16:24: _German Q1 biodiesel...
- 04/05/17--21:27: US ethanol exports hit 138 million gallons in February
- 06/05/17--16:49: Brazilian ethanol exports slide in May 35% from April
- 07/19/17--16:27: US ethanol exports ease thanks to higher prices at home
- 06/04/18--16:24: German Q1 biodiesel exports jump 30% on year
In Washington, U.S. exports of distillers grains totaled 11.48 million metric tons (mmt) in 2016, down 10 percent from 2015’s record-high but still the second-highest on record, according to a 10-page summary of 2016 ethanol co-product trade data published by the Renewable Fuels Association. DDGS exports were shipped to 50 countries on five continents last […]
In Washington, U.S. ethanol exports hit 138 million gallons in February, the third-highest monthly volume on record, according to government data released today and analyzed by the Renewable Fuels Association. The February total falls short of only two other months—November 2011 (152.5 mg) and December 2011 (172.7 mg). Brazil was again the top customer, taking […]
In Brazil, ethanol exports slumped 35% in May compared April to just 83.6 million liters despite FOB prices falling 7% to $555.90/cu m. The figure was also 30% lower than May 2016 but that prices were also 20% higher last month. Exports have fallen by nearly half since the beginning of the year at 432 […]
In Texas, ethanol exports are beginning to ease in light of stronger domestic prices that are keeping the fuel at home, especially for the case of Brazil and India where much of the exports earlier this year were destined. Corn futures are helping to support ethanol prices in the US with a wary eye on […]
In Argentina, following the drop in anti-dumping tariffs to a maximum of 8.1% in September, the biodiesel industry has already exported 300,000 tons to the European Union, and it expects exports will jump to at least 500,000 metric tons next year. Prior to 2013 when the tariffs of up to 25.7% were imposed, Europe had […]
In Argentina, despite challenges in the biodiesel export market with the US and European Union, the country still managed to break its export record in 2017 at 1.68 million metric tons, according to data from Centro de Estudios del Sistema Agroalimentario (Ceagro) at the Universidad Nacional de Lomas de Zamora. However, more than 1 million […]
In Washington, the United States recorded the highest-ever monthly exports total for U.S. ethanol in February 2018 at 218.7 million gallons, according to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. February sales bring U.S. ethanol exports to nearly 768 million gallons thus far in the 2017/2018 marketing year (September 2017-February 2018), a 6 percent increase […]
In Germany, during the first three months of 2018, German exports of biodiesel rose strongly. Above all, demand from the U.S., Belgium and Austria saw sharp increases. In the first quarter of 2018, biodiesel exports increased more than 30 percent from same period last year to 428,620 metric tons (128.67 million gallons). Around 84 percent […]